AYURVEDA LIFESTYLE CONSULTANT PROGRAM
@ the INSTITUTE FOR AYURVEDIC MEDICINE
This program is open to all as a lifestyle immersion into the Ayurvedic view of life, health, and healing. Learn the fundamentals of nutrition and well-being for family, friends and community. Open to anyone interested in a living practice of Ayurveda and a long, healthy life.
Daily routines for morning and evening lay the foundation for emotional health with practices such as yoga, meditation, breath work, self- massage and various others. These self-care rituals will be taught along with subtle therapies such as aroma-therapy, color therapy and sound therapy.
This program is very hands on as emphasis is on learning the sense therapies. Students will experience the calming and nourishing benefits of these rituals and the codes of conduct as well as a deeper understanding into the workings of the mind.
With first-hand experience, students will be able to teach others how to increase self love and inner harmony.
- Students will be able to follow the guidelines for a healthy lifestyle as prescribed in Ayurveda.
- Teach in group setting or one on one the daily self-care rituals that include morning, evening and seasonal routines.
- Guide others in implementing a wholesome lifestyle which brings in more mindfulness and balance.
- Be able to create personal practices in meditation, pranayama and yoga.
- Create custom aromatherapy blends and teach clients about the safe use of essential oils.
- Teach tools for stress management in clinical, corporate or online settings.
- Develop practices and tools for physical and emotional well-being
This program is taught both in person and on Zoom
COST: $2000 + $250 Registration Fee. Click here to ENROLL
Copyright 2011-2022 The Sanctuary Wellness Center & Yoga Studio. All Rights Reserved.
Ayurveda @ The Sanctuary Wellness Center & Yoga Studio 505 W 1st Street, Tustin. CA 92780
You will be redirected to our school website at :
for this link